TriForce Creative Network, in association with Creative Skillset, are excited present the TCN Incubator Shortlist!
The standard was extremely high and it was a feat bringing it down to just 20 scripts, very well done to everyone who entered and our congratulations to the shortlisted writers below.
The TCN Incubator Shortlist
Paula B. Stanic – Cracked
Amarjit Bassan – Lalit’s Voice
Sam Benjamin – Liverpool ’81
Tsonko Bumbalov – Lemongrass and Morphine
Robert Goldsbrough – Strangers in Moscow
Tré Gordon – Coconut Boy
Shimon Greenidge-Forsyth – Song of the Ortlan Birds
Janice Hallett – Blackout
Mariama Ives-Moiba – A Family Like Mine
Zara Meerza – Yellow
Eleonora Mignoli – Onirika
Faisal Qureshi – Karachi Vice
Katie Redford and James Farmer – Sweethearts
Nicola Sinclair – Twist of Fate
Katrina Smith-Jackson – Tilbury Rush
David Stevens – Guardian
Gail Terry – Dead Ringers
Sharma Walfall – Out of Bounds
Charlie Ward – Fragments
Jonny Wright – Northern Monkeys
What Happens Now?
This Saturday 1st April the shortlist will be whittled down to six finalists.
What will the Final Six Chosen Writers Receive?
- Paid development commission with TriForce Productions
- One-to-one mentoring on scripts, pitches and personal goals
- Personal ‘Facilitation Fund’ for travel, child-care, carers allowance etc.
- Industry professional led workshops and seminars throughout the year
- Direct connections and introductions to decision makers and commissioners
- Guaranteed push of project/s to numerous broadcasters & commissioners
- Support and knowledge share with other ‘incubees’
- Raising of profile within the industry, through press and exposure
Once again congratulations and we look forward to meeting the TCN Incubator shortlisted writers this Saturday!
This programme is supported by Creative Skillset’s HETV Levy.