Avalon, the multi award winning television production company and live promotions group are looking for a Client Payments Assistant within their finance team to start asap.
Location: Ladbroke Grove, London
Start Date: ASAP
This is a full time role.
Provide financial and administrative support to the Avalon Finance Team, with the primary focus of the role being to support the client payments and accounts payable processes. The client payments function is responsible for ensuring clients are paid accurately in a timely manner for their work across all Avalon divisions including Management, TV and Promotions.
- Process client payment runs, ensuring income is collected and commissioned appropriately, and then paid on to our talent. This requires liaison with talent managers and other key staff (relevant signatories).
- Raise and code Purchase Orders as required.
- Prepare and raise invoices as required.
- Deal with queries and any issues relating to invoices and payments.
- Assistance in bank account maintenance and monitoring of cash positions.
- Review and chase debtors as required.
- Assist other Finance staff as required.
- Assist in preparing ad hoc business analysis.
- General administrative tasks and support for the Team.
- Ensure efficiency of the end-to-end process and pro-actively identify opportunities for process improvement and commercial enhancement.
- Will have experience of working in a similar role (e.g. client payment processing, payroll administration, accounts payable clerk).
- Self-starter who can equally thrive in an environment where they need to take the initiative and initiate change.
- Record of effective collaboration across teams and a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A keen interest in the media, but no prior experience required.