Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content, and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries, and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
About the role:
Fulwell 73 are looking for a Senior Post Support Engineer to join the team. This role is intended to lead our on the ground support and technical operations efforts for the Offline and Finishing Facilities based in Islington Square and St Katherines Dock
Fulwell 73's technical departments aim to facilitate creative excellence through robust and innovative technical provision. You will provide expert 2nd and 3rd line support within our post-production technical team whilst managing 1st & 2nd line colleagues to do the same. You will ensure the smooth running and administration of our technical infrastructure in concert with the Head of Post Production Technology and will drive recommendations to improve technical operations.
- Provide effective, expert, and expedient post-production technical support across the business and its sites.
- Manage support teams to ensure effective delegation of work, training, delivery of support efforts, and technical responsibilities.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to a variety of post-production hardware and software.
- Provide interface and escalation to the Head of Post Production Technology, support partners, and manufacturers to provide emergency or 3rd line specialist support.
- Coordinate and deliver technical resources to ensure project operational requirements are met.
- Undertake and manage systems administration for technical services such as storage provision, user account management, software licensing, and backup platforms.
- Oversee technical infrastructure to ensure secure and reliable operations and engage in installations, maintenance, and upgrades as required.
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a post-production engineering or support role with a well-rounded knowledge of media systems and workflows.
- Proven skills in client handling and management in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience running a support team and support portal system such as zen desk or Fresh servi
- Ability to create and deliver on quantitative support and technical operations analysis
- Expert in Avid Media Composer and supporting software including Avid Enterprise and Distributed Rendering.
- Knowledge and experience of Avid NEXUS and Edit Share storage systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Avid EPM and Avid PAM systems along with Avid Cloud UX.
- Working knowledge of backup systems such as Archiware P5 and LTO technologies along with an understanding of backup methodology.
- Experience in practical network operations and connectivity.
- Experience in the applications; Davinci Resolve, Adobe CC and Baselight are of benefit and experience in Protools is also of value.
- Practical abilities and experience in monitor calibration and lineup
- Experience in remote working technologies such as Amulet, Terradici and Streambox are of great value.
- Confidence in Mac platforms but also experience in windows and linux.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulwell, our vision is to create an inclusive workplace, with diverse talent that brings varied perspectives, a wider spectrum of experience, and authenticity to our storytelling. Fulwell is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Click Apply below to send us your application. Write your cover note in the message box and the system will automatically attach the CV to your profile. In your cover note please include:
- Confirm you're London based
- Tell us when you'd be available to start
- Highlight your relevant experience