Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content, and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors, and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries, and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent-led programming.
About the role:
We are looking for A junior position in the offline post production team ideally suited to someone looking for a career within the technical side of post. You would have a minimum of 12 months experience as a post production runner or in a similar high pressure client facing environment.
Contract Dates: ASAP
- General administrative duties
- Preparing remote editors kit against checklists
- Virus scan drives using Sophos Check-in drives using Farmers Wife and label creation
- Confirm locations of drives with production and IO team
- Keep good communication with the IO team
- Use post Addison lee to book couriers and coordinate drive distribution
- Meet and greet new editors from reception, give them a tour of the building if needed
- Show them to their suite, inform Tech & IO of arrival
- Basic requests for cables/chargers, pass on requests to IO team
- Keep IO room and suites tidy
- Keep post floor tidy, before a new starter/new editor comes in make sure the suite is tidy, whiteboards clear
- Cable management - Ensuring there is enough of each cable (retrieving more from storage if necessary)
- Generally helping IO team when needed
- Keep storage tidy
- Storage runs in the morning to collect drives and storage run in the evening to return drives using the trolly when needed
Skills and experience:
- Strong relationship building skills and a good communicator
- Brilliant attention to detail & fast learner
- Technically minded with a love of all things tech
- Professionalism within a client-facing environment
- Ability to work within a team
We are looking for A junior position in the offline post-production team ideally suited to someone looking for a career within the technical side of the post. You would have a minimum of 12 months of experience as a post-production runner or in a similar high-pressure client-facing environment.
Contract Dates: ASAP
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulwell, our vision is to create an inclusive workplace, with diverse talent that brings varied perspectives, a wider spectrum of experience, and authenticity to our storytelling. Fulwell is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Click Apply below to send us your application. Write your cover note in the message box and the system will automatically attach the CV to your profile. In your cover note please include:
- Confirm you're London based
- Tell us when you'd be available to start
- Highlight your relevant experience