Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to Chief Creative Officer
Reports to: Jane Featherstone, Founder & CCO
SISTER has a new opportunity for someone to join our busy office support team in the role of Personal Assistant to our Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Jane Featherstone. This role will work along side the CCO’s existing PA and form a team of 2 that support her and manage the day-to-day running of her busy office and personal PA duties. This is an exciting learning opportunity for an experienced PA with an interest in HETV Drama production to gain an insight into the creative here at SISTER.
If you're currently working as a PA or Admin Assistant in a different industry and are looking for your way into working in TV, this is a great opportunity!
We are committed to finding and working with talent from all backgrounds and providing opportunities and a supported route for all new talent considering a career in our industry. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from under-represented groups in our industry.
Working collaboratively with another PA you will manage the smooth and efficient running of the CCOs busy office. The below is an overview of the responsibilities that would be required of both PAs. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail orientated with a passion for TV production. You will have the ability to plan in advance to anticipate the needs of the CCO while understanding the demands of working in TV production.
- Extensive diary and inbox management for an extremely busy Executive, managing all meeting arrangements, navigating conflicting and changing schedules whist ensuring the CCO’s priorities are met.
- Understanding the CCO’s priorities and having the ability to react quickly to the changing demands of schedules.
- Ensure the CCO is always prepared with documents/information ahead of meetings and is reminded of anything that needs to be done ahead of meetings.
- Oversee the CCO’s inbox and ensure that priorities are flagged and the inbox is kept organised and manageable.
- Plan in advance for requirements for on set visits and external trips/meetings.
- Keeping on top of production schedules and maintaining relationships with external production teams and creatives.
- Communicating with in house production, legal and development teams to set meetings and ensure the CCO is kept informed of important updates relating to projects.
- Management of scripts, logging and filing. Ensure the CCO has the correct versions and has time allocated for reading and reviewing new scripts and cuts.
- Event organisation – along side the other PAs at SISTER, be active in the organisation of various events including dinners, parties, screenings, away days and Christmas parties.
- Full travel organisation and itinerary management both local and international trips.
- Personal administration duties will be also required such as making appointments, arranging dinners and trips and dealing with general life administration as required.
- Working collaboratively with the wider PA team at SISTER, covering for holidays and managing general requests in the office as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience essential, ideally within a creative environment
- Strong passion for HETV and an interest in a career within the industry
- Knowledge or experience of production processes would be beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience of using a MAC would be beneficial
- Positive and Solution Focused
- Excellent creative problem solver
- Hard working and dedicated
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
Click Apply below to send us your application. Write your cover letter in the message box and the system will automatically attach the CV on your profile. In your cover letter please include:
- Confirm you're based in London or happy to relocate
- Tell us when you'd be able to start or what your current notice period is
- Highlight your relevant experience as a Personal Assistant
SISTER was co-founded by Elisabeth Murdoch, Stacey Snider and Jane Featherstone to develop, produce and invest in visionary storytellers. SISTER builds upon Featherstone’s Emmy Award-winning scripted indie, Sister Pictures, as a new global entity with offices in London and LA. It unites the expertise of the founders alongside a team of renowned creatives to make breakout stories for multiple platforms.
Adding to the success of a slate of hit shows including Chernobyl (Sky/HBO) and Giri/Haji (BBC/ Netflix), SISTER is currently producing adaptations of Naomi Alderman’s literary phenomenon The Power for Amazon Studios and Adam Kay’s international best seller, This is Going to Hurt for the BBC. Additionally, SISTER is making Landscapers for Sky and HBO in association with South of the River Pictures. This is the first project from the independent scripted production company set up by Olivia Colman, Landscapers screenwriter Ed Sinclair and co-founder, Tom Carver in which SISTER has taken a minority stake.
SISTER has also made investments in new creator-led businesses including Campside Media, a podcast studio built around three award-winning journalists, and AWA Studios, a first-of-its-kind comic book and digital media publisher.